About Federal Fire
Federal Fire Equipment – Smoking The Competition
We offer a wide range of fire protection equipment and services. From Fire Extinguisher sales and maintenance service, to Exit and Emergency Lights, Fire Hoses, Brass Goods, D.O.T. Hydrostatic Testing, CO2 Cylinders, Cylinder Refurbishing, etc., we have you covered.
Federal Fire Equipment Co. LLC, has been servicing the Northwest Ohio / Southeast Michigan area for decades. While we cover mainly the greater Toledo area, we also cover many of the outlying areas too. These cities / town include, but are not limited to…Adrian, Alvordton, Archbold, Bellevue, Benton Township, Bettsville, Blissfield, Bluffton, Bowling Green, Brownstown Charter Township, Bryan, Carey, Carleton City, Clyde, Curtice, Deerfield, Defiance, Delphos, Delta, Dundee, Erie, Fayette, Findlay, Fostoria, Fremont, Genoa, Gibsonburg, Grand Rapids, Hicksville, Holland, Ida, Kelleys Island, Kenton, Leipsic, Lima, Luckey, Lyons, Maumee, Maybee, McClure, Metamora, Millbury, Monroe, Montpelier, Morenci, Napoleon, North Baltimore, Northwood, Oak Harbor, Oregon, Ottawa, Ottawa Hills, Ottawa Lake, Paulding, Pemberville, Perrysburg, Petersburg, Pioneer, Port Clinton, Put-in-Bay, Rossford, Sandusky, Stryker, Swanton, Sycamore, Sylvania, Temperance, Tiffin, Toledo, Upper Sandusky, Vickery, Walbridge, Waterville, Wauseon, West Unity, Whitehouse, and Woodville.
Our Customer Service Policy
- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To furnish an itemized invoice for fairly priced parts and services that clearly identifies any used parts.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend corrective and maintenance services, explaining to the customer which of these are required to correct existing problems and which are for preventive maintenance.
- To offer the customer a price estimate for work to be performed.
- To furnish or post copies of any warranties covering parts or services.
- To obtain prior authorization for all work done, in writing, or by other means satisfactory to the customer.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
- To maintain customer service records for one year.
- To exercise reasonable care for the customer’s property while in our possession.
- To maintain a system for fair settlement of customer’s complaints.
- To cooperate with established consumer complaint mediation activities.